1. I-129f Fiance Visa Form

2. G-325A Biographical Forms for Citizen & Fiance

3. Letters of Intent

4. K1 Petition Cover Letter

5. K1 Filing Guide & Tips

6. Free Help & Review from a State Certified Immigration Consultant

Start Fiance Visa

Fiance Visa BBB

Marriage Visa

Fiance Visa Immigration Consultants

If you are already married to a foreigner, a 'Marriage Visa' is right for you.

Filing for this visa means that you and your spouse both intend to live in America and leads to an automatic ‘Green Card.’ This process takes a little longer and costs a bit more upfront, but in the long run it can save you money and hassle because you do not need to file the Adjustment of Status.

To file for a spousal visa, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be a US Citizen.
2. You must be married.
3. You must have a bona-fide relationship.
4. You can support your future husband or wife in the USA.
5. You both haven’t committed particular crimes and they haven't entered illegally.

Call (888) 902-9285 for a Free Consultation or visit www.EasyMarriageVisa.com

Fiance Visa Fees

Fiance Visa Start Now

Begin your Petition Online - Free! So Don't Delay, Begin Online or Call (888) 902-9285 Today!

Immigration Consulting Services Provided by EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC. State Certified and Bonded Immigration Consultants.